From the Manufacturer
FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Masks are designed to provide the maximum level of fluid resistance recognized by ASTM F2100-11.
Halyard Health Face Masks offer the broadest range of styles, features and levels of protection available today. The materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded, and all masks have enclosed nosepieces to assist in conforming to the contours of the face. An innovative foam strip is designed to reduce fogging on safety or prescription glasses and make breathing easier. Masks equipped with 4 string ties for a secured fit behind the head. All face masks are natural rubber latex-free.
- Protection Level: ASTM Level 3 F2100-11
- Anti-fog, anti-glare wraparound visor
- Style: Pleated
- SPLASH RESISTANCE (80,120,160): 160 mmHg
- Visor has a foam band, is clear and resistant to fogging and glare
- Fastening Type: 4-Strap Tie Closure
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE 99%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE 99%
- Sterility: NonSterile
SO SOFT Fabric Lining
Item model number: 48247
Masks Per Box: 25
One Size Fits Most
Free Shipping in most locations in the US
O&M Halyard, Inc.
Country of Origin:
Made in the USA